• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Some of the restaurants around hre have stopped making regular old iced tea. Now they make something they call "raspberry tea" and it is AWFUL! I do not know where this idea of raspberry tea came from (Yankees I'm guessin') but it is YUCKY!

There was one store that still had regular iced tea, but they made you ASK for it. If you just said tea, they gave you the raspberry tea.

• Members

Exactly! Where did this nasty concoction come from and why do they keep selling it if no one likes it?

It sort of reminds me of the days when Frozen Yogurt was all the rage at the ice cream parlors. If I am going to drive all the way across the cotton-picking county to buy ice cream cones for my family - I want REAL ice cream!

I even had some smart alek college kid at Baskin Robbins give me a Chocolate Frozen Yogurt without my knowledge just to prove to me that they taste exactly the same. I took one lick and gave it back - I told them they needed to check their ice cream machine because that was just nasty! Then she told me what she did, and I asked her to just give me the money back because now I don't trust her anymore. I never went back to that BR again.