• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Hi guys, I'm still around. I've kinda been out of it today. I had to go to the Dr and get antibiotics as I did end up with a sinus infection. I've spent the afternoon in bed and imagine I'll be heading back pretty soon.

Just found out hubby made it safe to New Brunswick and the memorial for his Mom will be Tuesday. My parents will be there and this may be the last time they ever hear the Gospel, as well as for hubby's Grandma who is in her 90's. So please be praying. I'll post the time when I know.

• Members

Angela I will continue praying for your family and that you will soon be feeling back to your usual self....although I am sure it is nice to have the break.....sickness is not a good way to get a break, though... :(

Many of us have family members
Whom do not know the LORD
Praying together and sharing
Is a blessing on this board.

There is a prayer request topic
Where we may post on the thread
The names of our lost loved ones
And pray together, when their read.

Salvation is a free gift
That we could never earn
Some people just don't understand
And don't even care to learn

I pray for my family
Each and every day
Trusting GOD to touch their hearts
In HIS time, and HIS way!!

• Members

Thank you for your kind words LAF.... :) The good LORD places all of those words upon my heart.

You know, when I come to this thread I never know what has been posted or what I will post. The words just come to me and I type them in. It is nice to read that you feel that way...thank you for blessing me!!