• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
13 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

I hear you. breathing issues plagues me as well

I'm supposed to be able to get to 468 on my peak flow meter, but, I am only able to get to 210. I don't know if I will ever get to the 400 level. I feel like I never get enough oxygen.

• Administrators

My oxygen ran out one day, accompanied by a pain in my chest...I had a heart attack, Now going in for a triple bypass on the 14th of July. I would not have known I had a heart attack, except I was concerned enough to talk to my doctor about it. Tests confirmed it.

I said that to say, don't treat breathing problems lightly, they are a major symptom of heart trouble.

• Members
44 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

My oxygen ran out one day, accompanied by a pain in my chest...I had a heart attack, Now going in for a triple bypass on the 14th of July. I would not have known I had a heart attack, except I was concerned enough to talk to my doctor about it. Tests confirmed it.

I said that to say, don't treat breathing problems lightly, they are a major symptom of heart trouble.

I will never treat this lightly, believe me. In fact my wife wants me to go to Mayo or Cleveland. My current cardiologist is not treating the angina properly from what we're being told. I was already taking a statin and baby aspirin. I used to be on nitroglycerin, but, he has yet to even suggest that. I've asked, and he's avoided the subject. At least my pulmonologist seems to be taking things seriously. If pulmonary rehab isn't successful he has said that I may have to be placed on oxygen.

Praying for you and your upcoming surgery.

• 2 weeks later...