• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

I always love these kinds of threads on other forums I'm on! When I had my own forum, this was one of the best forums because of the things people would write to keep it going. One man posted one line each time from one of his sermons! Loved that! Several of the men and women posted about what God was doing in their lives! We even had one where a young man had stumbled across the site, and we had the keyword "suicide" because of a friends death by suicide earlier that year, and he was referred by us to a Christian mental health center. He's married to a wonderful woman and in the ministry now!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 9/14/2022 at 2:56 PM, BrotherTony said:

That's great, LuAnne! Glad to hear it! ? Bet you can't wait for that first grandchild to make their appearance! The first is always so special! 

Indeed I can't wait! I want to be able to hold the baby while I'm still able. lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...