• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Ok top 10 things I learned in NYC
10. Know yur limitations.... That was because when we went to NY we went hiking up the side of a fourty-five degree angle. It was a fourty minuete hike. so anyway Bro Carr and the missionary kept telling I couldn't do it. I kept telling them that I could do it but he wouldn't listen and he told me tha tif I had to I could go back down at the beginning.
I was going to do it just to prove that I could so aout half the way up and I started feeling sick. Bro Carr kept telling that I now had to finish the hike because he wasn't going to take me down. So I tried and after much dragging by my youth pastor- I mean motivaton- we made it up the mountain. It was awesome I am so glad he was willing to drag me up the side of the mountain :lol: And then of course it wouldn't be a Jessi story unless I fell- So coming back down I tripped on this rock and fell in front of this couple. Which of course I fell in time to see him put the ring on her finger and her say yes :roll:

• Members

HIH it sound like you are going through a growing phase and your brain has not caught up to your body. I was a VERY clumsy teen - I got all thin and gangly and my arms and legs did not quite operate as they should - but after many years of practice I now can proudly chew gum and walk at the same time - but only for short distances! :mrgreen:

I wonder what will happen when this thread gets to page 400?

Woo-Hoo! We can have a 400th page party - it's a bit like watching the odometer of your car roll over to 000000000, isn't it?

:bday::clap: :nutty :tease: :sing: :sing: :sing:

• Members

Ok so my dad told me the other day he had found me a car...well he brought it home for me to meet today....wow..it looks like this...Only mine is red..

1989_Subaru_GL.jpg

Ok so I am taking that to Bible College...this fall....the first thought through my mind is...It's a deputation car look at all that packing space...then my niece's chimed in "Aunt Kayla you could fit lots of kids in that car.." My face.. > :freak: lol...

• Members

:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

My dad said something similar to me. I used to drive a Ford Taurus, and the Lord blessed me with a new Buick Century. I had always said that I was going to buy a smaller car! I made a comment about that, and my dad told me "you'll need it for when you have five kids."