• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
23 hours ago, DaveW said:

Ifn I wuz a smart guy I woulda counted how many posts theere is to a page.........

But I juz ain't too full a smarts, so I will juz keep guessing.......

But that would take all of the excitement out of it...live on the edge man!

1 hour ago, DaveW said:

I am gonna get post #1 page #1000.....

Or at least I am gonna try!

Unless...this is the one that gets it!

• Members

Thinking about this for a moment, I still can't  decide.

I know sometimes we have some reeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy long posts and then people quote them and add more sentences, but I can't remember if there seems to be a lower number of posts when the posts are long.....

• Members

Hmmm...what I wonder is...is this...

Can I (as a user) change the number of posts that appear on a page in my personal settings; whereas, the default number of posts may be set at a certain amount for everyone, but I could change that number to another amount; thereby, nullifying your feeble attempt to reach page 1,000 first on my personal computer. :laugh:

• Members
21 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Hmmm...what I wonder is...is this...

Can I (as a user) change the number of posts that appear on a page in my personal settings; whereas, the default number of posts may be set at a certain amount for everyone, but I could change that number to another amount; thereby, nullifying your feeble attempt to reach page 1,000 first on my personal computer. :laugh:

But if you can do that then several of us could all get first post of page 1000..........

Or even possibly one person could get first post on page 1000 several times by changing then posting again?:4_6_100::3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e:

• Members
42 minutes ago, DaveW said:

But if you can do that then several of us could all get first post of page 1000..........

Or even possibly one person could get first post on page 1000 several times by changing then posting again?:4_6_100::3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e:

Your waning excuses mean nothing to me! I WILL BE the one who reaches the 1,000th page first!

As an aside, I'm listening to a video on YouTube. Did you know that David cut off Goliath's head, because the giants had a supernatural life-force that would allow them to continue living unless their heads were cut off.   :15_1_63:

• Members
1 hour ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Your waning excuses mean nothing to me! I WILL BE the one who reaches the 1,000th page first!

As an aside, I'm listening to a video on YouTube. Did you know that David cut off Goliath's head, because the giants had a supernatural life-force that would allow them to continue living unless their heads were cut off.   :15_1_63:

Wow that's amazing!

What is the Bible reference for that info?

Oh and the page 1000 first post is mine!