• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I'm sitting here at the computer, the sun is shining brightly and I'm enjoying the singing birds and suddenly I smell rain???

I just looked out the window and there is a nice calm shower of rain here yet the sun is still shining bright! :?

Pretty cool! :sing:

• Members

If you come to Florida you will have to deal with stupidity on a regular ongoing basis, I'm afraid.

Stupid Laws in Florida.

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

You may not fart in a public place after 6 PM.

It is considered an offense to shower naked.

You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.

Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.

• Members

Wow!!! I was trying to think of camp stories. It was an awesome week. I didn't have anything realy interesting happen.... I got told that I run like a kangaroo. It was a very encouraging week spiritually. I learned so much.

I got up every morning at 4 and my alarm clock was still set for it and it has a battery back up so even though it was unplugged it still went off at 4am.

Oh I thought of some stories but they are really long so I will post them later...... They are about breaking cobwebs, getting up, and taking Benadryl..... :D

• Members

I can't use Calamine lotion
The one about the cobweb. Ok when I got to be I obviously am planning on going to bed so I take off my glasses and remove my contacts - yes I wear bothI am almost blind- So if I get up which I usually do atleast twice it is craziness. Ok so we were talking and one of the girls wanted an oreo si I went to give it to her. I felt something lightly hit my forehead and shin and I screamed really loud- loud enough that our counselour who was wearing earings woke up- I thought I was going to break something. So by that time I realized what it was but the light were out so the girls were like interrigating me and by that time I was rolling on the floor laughing. Mrs. Sheets came over and was doing the whole mom thing, don't cry Jessi tell me where your hurt so tha was making me laugh even harder and I was literally rooling around. Ok maybe it was funnier if you were there the other ones you will get a kick out of if I don't forget to type them
Oh and keep scrolling down to see a picture of me when I realized I ran into a cobweb

:nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :bonk::bonk: :saywhat :saywhat :saywhat :shootme: