• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Naw - Donkey is just fine and dandy and living on the Offical Hee Haw website. My favorite part of the program was when they saluted small-town America by saying
Saaaaaaa-luuuuuuuute!

Hee Haw proudly salutes Possom Trot Kentucky, population 280!
Saaaaaaaaa-luuuuuuuute! :clap:

• Members

Hey I thought of one. On Tues the missionary was speaking in the van and telling us all this stuff and one of teh girls feel asleep on my lap and he began to ask questions. He would say our name and then ask so I thought I had better wake her up. So I did and when I did she sat up and screamed. Don't I am standing on a cliff!!!The missionary wasn't to happy
Then.. I will tell that one later

• Members

Okay you guys are crazy!!! the other one goes with that story.
Long story we ended up having to chane hotels and all when we got to Ny and we had 2 double beds and a recliner for 6 girls. so 2 slept on the floor our counselor slept by herself and two slept in the other bed and I got the recliner. The recliner was broke and it would randomly fold up to where my head touched my knees. So on Tues I slept with the 2 other girls which happen to be my 2 best friends. we got in bed and got to sleep - they have this on video :roll: - and Jerrica jerked and screamed that she was falling down the steps, then I sat up and said that I was planting belguim waffles - another story, another time, remind me when I get home and I will tell you it- and then Brittany yelled once again that she was falling off of the cliff :nutty