• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

:lol: Cute Sue!

Well, I'm just checking in and off to refinish a couple school desks. So far, I'm the only one if the family who hasn't gotten the flu. Hubby came home yesterday from work :( with it. Oh well, I'll just working and get as much done as I can praying I don't get it.

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
I don't think you will get sick Angela....the flu bug can't keep up with you... :lol: Sorry, to hear about your hubby though! I am continuing to pray for all of you.

Flu bug, flu bug
Go away
We don't want you
Any day!! :saint
[/quote]

:lol: The cold bug caught me though... :( I'm stuffed up, runny nose, nasties in lungs....Oh well, at least the sore throat only lasted a day.

I haven't got to those desks yet...Jerry's internet is on the fritz and he's on our network so I've spent the last hour with tech support to no avail. I'll have to wait till hubby is up and around so he can check the wires...that's not my department and I wouldn't know where to start to check if a wire is good. :?

I don't feel like being productive today...but alas, the clock is ticking...so off I go again....

• Members

Check in time is anytime
Whenever we have a chance
Saying hello or sharing a rhyme
Praise HIS name in your dance

Praise HIM in the morning
Praise HIM in the night
We serve a loving GOD
May we always shine HIS light :sing: :sing: :sing:

Psalms 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.