• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

No sorry I didn't learn how to get rid of ants sorry.
But I did learn alot on happiness, I am still working on applying it. BroCarr showed me alot of things that I had never thought about, like even though Grandpa will not be here to do things in the future with me, and walk me down the isle, and meet my family he will still be there so to speak, that he willbe able to see me. And that even though I never got to say goodbye I will get to see him again. That is the hardest one because yes I know I'll see him again, but who knows how long that could be??
Ok anyway I learned alot of other things to but this post is long enough so I will tell later

• Members

It may seem a long time for us still here before we see our loved ones again but when we consider we have ETERNITY waiting for us, this is just but a micro-second in time.

I'm glad the camp was good for you; even if they didn't teach you about how to get rid of ants! :frog