• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I think I may have mentioned before that we don't get snow here - or anywhere near here. Like, within about 3000 miles of here.

Have done a bit of sandboarding, ans more than a few years ago I tried grass skiing, but actually even when we made the trip, I never snow skiied... sledding yes....

:lol:

No snow?  We are getting hit with a lot of snow today.  My church is having a youth rally with the surrounding IFB churches tonight.  We are wondering if they are going to call it.

• Members

it's 'warm' here, only 3 inches of ice and 2 ft of snow...I didn't even wear a coat today!

Heat wave, Lynnie.  ;)  I was a bit surprised when I got up this morning, and it was snowing pretty steady.  It's been like this all day.  It is beautiful as long as you don't drive in it.  If the youth rally is still on, my hubby will do the driving.

• Members

Heat wave, Lynnie.   ;)  I was a bit surprised when I got up this morning, and it was snowing pretty steady.  It's been like this all day.  It is beautiful as long as you don't drive in it.  If the youth rally is still on, my hubby will do the driving.

I was in Cleveland this summer, stayed at the Cleveland Hostel, I rather enjoyed it. Walked to the R&R Hall of Fame, because that's what tourists do! It was so humid and hot! Being that it was June/July.

• Administrators

It's funny...when I was a teen we lived in WVA for a while. My Dad was from there, and the humidity didn't bother him or us kids. It made my mom miserable, though. Fast forward to when my son was turning 15. My folks and my nephew drove their RV to visit us ( from WA state). The humidity, which was less than notmal that year, was really hard on my Dad. I guess beteeen his age and having lived in beautiful humidity free (normally, or very low anyway) Sequim WA, he no likee'd ir any more.

• Members

It is a rare situation for us here - inside my home it is just under 30°C and about 82% humidity.
Outside would be a few degrees hotter.

We normally have a dry heat here, so this is uncomfortable.
About four or five days like this a year is normal.
We will have a thunderstorm later today - if it rains with it, it gets much nicer afterwards.
If it is all just noise, it won't be a nice night for sleeping.....