• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

LuAnne!! You poor thing!! Is it going to warm up for you soon? We are expecting 70 this weekend. Yea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's supposed to warm up a bit this weekend and rain.  January is always a bad month here but this year it's been bad since November...not as bad as this, though.   :coverlaugh:

• Members

It's supposed to warm up a bit this weekend and rain. January is always a bad month here but this year it's been bad since November...not as bad as this, though. :coverlaugh:

So sorry about all the bad weather. I hope things get better for you all. Is the rain going to freeze because of your cold weather or are you going to warm up above freezing before the rain? It's raining here but it's well above freezing, thankfully!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Administrators

So sorry about all the bad weather. I hope things get better for you all. Is the rain going to freeze because of your cold weather or are you going to warm up above freezing before the rain? It's raining here but it's well above freezing, thankfully!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's going to warm up above freezing, thankfully. But then I believe it's supposed to nose dive again.  That polar vortex break off is wreaking havoc in a lot of places this year.

• Administrators

I've never been on this thread before. Is it a kind of forum-within-a-thread, or is it a chat about the weather that's lasted for 1,167 posts? ;)

Nah - it's just a thread that BroMatt started that invites comments around the spectrum.  The last one to post when (if) he closes the thread wins.  hehehe.  Join us and post whatever you like (well, within reason  :nuts: ).

• Members

Excellent study in the Word last night! We studied how we are to cast aside self and live for Christ. In this, we are not to try and shine light upon ourselves, but rather to reflect the light of Christ to others.

We also discussed the importance of not holding onto regrets and other things from our past which weigh us down. Through Christ we have been forgiven and we must forgive ourselves and others also. We are to lay aside every weight that hinders us. When we cast our cares upon the Lord, we must remember to leave them there instead of picking them back up to carry some more.