• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Sorry you are tired and sore LuAnne. Perhaps you could lay down for awhile, say a prayer and doze off for a bit. I'm about to kick back and do some reading while I rest my back and neck (I strained them this morning) and I'll start out lifting you to our Great God in prayer.

• Members

Thanks - colloidal gold seems to be doing the trick.  Well, cautiously optimistic at this point.

Never heard of colloidal gold, just colloidal silver. I know some folks get good results for some things with the silver. What does the gold do different than the silver?

• Administrators

Never heard of colloidal gold, just colloidal silver. I know some folks get good results for some things with the silver. What does the gold do different than the silver?

The silver is a good anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and we use it often (in fact, I'm taking it throughout the day to supplement the gold).  The gold goes a bit deeper.  It's had different results with different people.  It's good for depression, arthritis, rashes (!), addictions (it was used for alcoholism years ago), etc.  Silver and gold are noble elements and thus, when in a colloidal form (meaning small parts suspended in water) are very good for the human body.

• Members

The silver is a good anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and we use it often (in fact, I'm taking it throughout the day to supplement the gold).  The gold goes a bit deeper.  It's had different results with different people.  It's good for depression, arthritis, rashes (!), addictions (it was used for alcoholism years ago), etc.  Silver and gold are noble elements and thus, when in a colloidal form (meaning small parts suspended in water) are very good for the human body.

Very interesting! I knew of the silver colloidal and it's benefits but somehow never heard of the gold. Sure hope it works well for you!

• Administrators

Very interesting! I knew of the silver colloidal and it's benefits but somehow never heard of the gold. Sure hope it works well for you!

Thanks! We've used the silver for years, and I heard about the gold by "accident".  so I did some research and am so glad I did.  My eyes aren't burning as badly as they did yesterday, and, of course, I'm hoping that's the gold working.   :clapping: