• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

He is starting 36th, that's inside row 18 in a 600 mile race, so anything is possible.

I was bummed a few weeks back because the car was decorated for the National Day of Prayer, and they didn't make the field and missed the race. I know the NDoP is ecumenical, but it was more of a witness then any of the other "Christian" drivers are giving.

It's a real shame that car didn't make it in. :(

At his starting position this time, like you say, anything could happen! :)

• Members

I am in EST zone - with daylight saving time. I do not know how to work the time feature on this board, so my posting time is all crazy. I did manage to hobble to Sunday School and Church - today was my day in the nursery so we watched the services on closed circuit TV. The babies really seem to enjoy the song service, but sort of turned out today's sermon. :sing: Bro. Tom preached from Ecclesiates Ch 9 verses 5 - 12 which sort of touched on all of the conversations we have had on this board this past week ... which I thought was waqy tooo cool!

Thanks for your prayers GDM! :sing: