• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Work will do that to a body! If I have learned anything, I learned that. I've also learned I can't stay ahead.

Oh, the past week has been sore for me, my neck acted up, it hurts all the time, but when it does this I can hardly turn my head, or even lay down without sever pain shooting though my neck up into my head, finally on Tuesday I felt it turn for the good, & each day has been a bit better, I was nearly ready to go to my doctor & get another steroid shot. Makes me look forward to that time when there will be no pain, no sorrow, & we will be forever with our Lord.

• Members

My wife suffers from chronic neck pain. It's mostly caused by arthritis in her neck. She has had two surgeries and there is no more surgery that can be done for this. She will be on pain killers and muscle relaxers the rest of her life. Some days the pain is more tolerable for her but then there are days when she is in such obvious horrific pain.

I pray for both of you. I have some neck problems and they often cause headaches but nothing in comparison to what either of you are dealing with.