• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Never heard the 'shut up and color.' But, its been years 42 years since I was in the Air Force, & my memory may be fuzzy.

Here is a neat web site, & my basic training flight picture is right here. I'm the 5th from the left side, 2nd row.

They started this site several years ago.for those who had gone through basic training there. I was the one that sent in a picture of my flight, Since my graduation I have been in contact with only one person, he is the tenth one from the left on the 1st row. Which they have my picture in the wrong section. Our sister flight, 210, lost an airmen due to spinal meningitis.

This might be a site you might enjoy in th years to come.

• Members

Was asked if I wanted to go TDY to Vegas for a little bit. I know sin city and all that but I wanna go cause I have family that lives 10 mins from base. So I get to go for a little over a month. I am already excited. Need to buy some new uniforms to because I put SrA on the second week I am there.