• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Im four
Hi everyone
Grandpa's nurse came out today and his liver has quit working they said the most would be two weeks. It is very scary they had told us two weeks before, but whenmy aunt's liver quit working it was less than two weeks It is very hard to accept that right now but I guess I have to

• Members

I'm very sad for you Jessica.

My Mom suffered with cancer for 15 years. We had several scares during those years yet even after all that time I was not prepared for her to leave. The day she passed away, we pretty much knew that morning it wouldn't be long. A hospice nurse said maybe a day or two, but she was gone early that night.

It's hard to deal with but at the same time, it's better than watching them suffer.

I pray the Lord will grant you the strength and comfort you need.

• Members

Death can be very difficult to deal with, especially when it's someone we are very close with.

There really is no way to prepare, beyond asking the Lord to give you strength and help you through it, but emotionally, there is little you can do.

I pray the Lord will help you through this difficult time.

• Members

[quote="John81"]Oh where, oh where has our little Michelle gone? Oh where, oh where can she be? :mrgreen:

Because she's been through the fire before and i believe she can take a whole lot more, o where o where can she be .

Come on out Michelle and play . :mrgreen: