• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Sometimes that is easier said then done.

Much easier! Especially since I'm also trying to fit in an excercise routine.

I did sit down earlier tonight and I came up with a plan that might work. Over the next few days I'll look at how things go and consider if it seems my plan will work.

I've also spent time today reorganizing so I will have a clear place for Bible study and prayer, as well as the workout area ready to go. Still have more to do. I found that I have a lot of booklets, many from Sword of the Lord, as well as some others, including some old ones from back in teh 60s by John R. Rice and Oliver B. Greene! I'll probably take most of them to church and donate them so they can be given away or placed in the church library for the benefit of others.

There are still a few days to get everything ready as I probably won't fully incorporate the new schedule until January 3 or 4. Tomorrow morning I'll be busy for several hours helping my Dad get his shopping taken care of and picking up his medicine. About an hour on the road and two for the rest and helping him put his stuff away.