• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I remember being a kid and riding down this one hill on the street where we lived. It was a really steep hill, and I rode down it without putting on any brakes. If my mom ever knew I did that she'd probably have a heart attack. I look back now and thank God for His protection, because any one of those times there could have been a car coming the other direction and I was riding [b][i]in the middle of the street[/i][/b].

[size=18][i]*big sigh*[/i][/size] God is [b][i]so good[/i][/b]!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Members

That's a fact Michelle! We would probably all be shocked to see how many times God has protected us over the course of our lives.

One spring a friend and I were running through the timber with spears. On one hillside we were coming up there was a bit of snow still melting and the ground around there was muddy. I slipped and somehow managed to stab my spear into my temple! It missed my right eye by less than an inch.

I picked up some snow and put on it to stop the bleeding and then I noticed my hat had fell off, had some blood on it and was in the mud! I forgot all about my head and took some snow to clean my hat! :lol: Back then I really loved my hat and wouldn't leave the house without it.

When I got home I went inside to tell my parents what had happened and my Dad started laughing his head off!

• Members

Good afternoon everyone! :wave: It's a beautiful warm, sunny day here!

:hide

Hey, I can't help what the weather is here! :mrgreen: :lol: Wow, it's pretty quiet on the boards today. I guess everyone's outside enjoying the beautiful weather, huh? Well, I think I'll follow your example and enjoy some of that sunshine too! :mrgreen: Have a great day!