• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: [b](1 Peter 1:24)[/b]

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. [b](1 Peter 1:25)[/b]

• Members

Well, now that it's night, it's dark and cold, but at least the wind has died down.

Beyond that, I'm trying to figure out why we keep having so much trouble with our 12 year old not getting his school work done on time and not following the instructions for the work he has to do.

Remind me, do they move out at 13 now or is it still around 18? :wink:

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Good afternoon everyone... :wave:

We have had freezing rain, sleet and snow, since last evening and the roads are a mess.... :(
[/quote]

It makes me feel good to see you feeling so good with all that going on . May God bless you and your family . Oh! how good Gods Joy is :D

• Members

Yes, GODsJOY ....HE provides all we need and I am most thankful for that.... :mrgreen:

Remember John81, one day your 12 year old will grow up and the concerns of today will be but a memory. This too shall pass and in HIS perfect time these concerns you have today will have vanished. Mind you other concerns may arise, however, just remember in all things HE has a purpose.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Remember John81, one day your 12 year old will grow up and the concerns of today will be but a memory. This too shall pass and in HIS perfect time these concerns you have today will have vanished. Mind you other concerns may arise, however, just remember in all things HE has a purpose.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[/quote]

Yes, I try to always hold onto such. It's difficult at times. Our 12 year old and 8 year old are so different it's almost hard to believe.

I pray he outgrows this stuff because if he doesn't he will have a very difficult time when he is on his own.

• Members

[quote="John81"]
Well, now that it's night, it's dark and cold, but at least the wind has died down.

Beyond that, I'm trying to figure out why we keep having so much trouble with our 12 year old not getting his school work done on time and not following the instructions for the work he has to do.

Remind me, do they move out at 13 now or is it still around 18? :wink:
[/quote]

John--

What you said makes me chuckle. My mother used to tell me when my oldest son was a baby and crying in his crib, and I would get frustrated--"You think you're frustrated now--wait until he is 16 and getting home late from a date and he has your car--then you will wish he was that baby crying in the crib." That son is grown up and married and has a daughter of his own. Both of my sons were a handful, but eventually they do grow up and outgrow all this stuff--