• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

That's a very good thing. When I was a child the Sunday School teachers always spoke of hell as being underground. I used to think the devil was right under the dirt.

One time when I was playing in the back yard I dug down into the dirt a bit and I thought I saw the tips of the devils horns! I was scared to death! I ran in the house and told Mom. She tried to calm me down but finally went outside and looked. Standing close behind my Mom, she showed me that what I saw were parts of roots from the tree near where I was digging. :oops:

Even so, I filled up that spot and never dug around there again! :mrgreen:

• Members

It's good to learn I wasn't the only one who "saw things" when I was a kid.

I woke up one morning and thought I saw an angel on the ceiling talking to God on a telephone!

It must have been the way that portion of the ceiling had faded or not faded or something. To me, as a child, it looked like a small angel sitting on a cloud next to a telephone with the receiver to its ear.

I was so scared! I crawled out of bed and into Mom and Dads room. Dad was at work and Mom still asleep. I pulled some of the top cover off their bed and slept at the foot of the bed until Mom woke up shortly afterwards. She never did see the angel on the ceiling but I could tell where it was!

• Members

As children we do some pretty funny (strange) things!

I have been told when I was younger (much younger :wink: ) I would go into my Dad's workshop and take his tools. I would sneak outside to the dock (my Dad was a commerical fisherman) and drop his tools into the water, because I liked the bubbles they made when going down. :shock: Apparently my Dad caught me in the act one day, and needless to say he wasn't pleased. He took the garden rake and dragged it across the river bottom in front of the dock and amazingly found many of the tools that were lost. :shock: :shock:

• Members

hehe you all are to funny. although I can't say anything I have thought some pretty weird things when I was younger, One time, actually this was pretty recent, I had a dream that one of my slass mates was the antichrist and he was chasing me and some friends thru these abandoned houses. Then my best friend married hem turned evil, and killed the rest of us all. :lol: Then there are the occasional getting woke up at 2 am because you were wlaking around the room singing your abc's or because you were standing in the shower stall at camp compleely dressed with the shower foor open and the water on.
Anyways I apologize for any stupid mistakes. I gave myself a semi- black eye in Florida and now it aldo has a sty so I can barelly seeout of ,y left eye

• Members

Yah your dreams are always worse while on pain medicine.After having surgery while on pain medicine I had some really strange dreams.
My pastors wife sat up in bed and woke my pastor up telling him a man was standing at the foot of their bed she had him so worked up that he was afraid to sit up then he finally asked who it was and she said R2D2 (??? I hace no idea who that is) and laid don and went to sleep. :lol: