• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I was inside reading a book, and then I hear the lawn mower start up. It was my wife, mowing the yard. I felt guilty and did it for her.

My wife used to like to mow sometimes for the excercise and even sometimes for fun. Her arthritis won't allow that anymore.

I bought a riding mower last year so now other than the ditches and a bit of trimming I can mowe the yard with the rider.

• Members

Everything got washed real good here last night. We had massive downpours. Thunderstorms and thundershowers all night. It's still raining. It looks like I have a creek in my back lot and my south ditch looks like a pond. The sump pump is running and now it just got darker and is beginning to rain harder again.

In all this I praise God and give Him all thanks for being our mighty Shield throughout the night so no severe, strong, harmful or damaging storms came upon us or near us!

• Members

Everything got washed real good here last night. We had massive downpours. Thunderstorms and thundershowers all night. It's still raining. It looks like I have a creek in my back lot and my south ditch looks like a pond. The sump pump is running and now it just got darker and is beginning to rain harder again.

In all this I praise God and give Him all thanks for being our mighty Shield throughout the night so no severe, strong, harmful or damaging storms came upon us or near us!

Make sure you have insurance with a company that covers wind damage, not all of them do. :)

• Members

A good homeowner's policy will cover fire, theft, wind, smoke damage, collapse, vandalism, and sudden and accidental discharge of water. I work for State Farm and they cover all these things and more.

However, earthquake coverage is going to be an extra charge on ANY homeowner's policy, and protection from natural floods is a seperate policy that has to be bought through the government. Usually a local independent agent or a SF agent can set you up with it if you meet the qualifications.