• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Many of us are spreading the seed but so many Americans already think they are "good" and going to heaven that they have hardened their hearts to the truth.

Noah preached the Word for decades without a single convert. Thankfully, it's not that bad here...yet.

• Members

I would venture the vast majority have not done enough; I know I haven't:icon_sad:

As part of our effort to spead the Gospel and help those in need, this year we have added two more ministries to that which we give support. We've also ordered some new tracts so we have some different tracts to use ourselves.

I've also been spreading the Word on some internet sites and allowing the Holy Ghost to use the Word to draw folks to contact me.

Even added with what we have been doing for some time...supporting our home church, helping support a missionary in India, sending support to a few other ministries as well as to whoever or whatever the Lord guides throughout the year...this isn't enough.