• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

You need to read updates...TRC hahahah hee hee hee

I always thought a man's word was his bond. I didn't realize you could alter it as you went along..........blah blah blah..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........lol

• Administrators

This has been the rules for over a week now.

Ok folks here is the next contest.

Many of you know that we have a thread that is titled "Last one to post in this thread wins". As of right now, the thread has 19,981 posts in it and has been viewed 304,707 times. Last one to post in this thread wins

The last person to post in that thread in the year 2009 will be the winner. Seeing how I live in God's Country (Can I hear an Amen?) in the North East, we are going to use the EST zone for this. So, the last person to post in this thread in the year 2009 EST, will be the winner.

I will be using the boards software time to tell me who the winner is so make sure that your time is correctly set in your User Cp.

Winner for this contest will receive an Online Baptist mug with a pound of fresh Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
I know its a New Englander thing, but I have 16 Dunkin' Donut stores within a 2.6 mile radius of my house.
What kind of kitchen does not have an OB mug? This mug is amazing, for some reason both coffee and hot chocolate taste better in this mug. I can't figure it out.

Anyways, let me know if you have any questions. May the last one to post in that thread win.