• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Hi it seems like forever since I have been on
we got Grandpa's test results back all of the tumors have increased and there are some new one's. They want to put him on a pill that is 100 dollars a pill and he has to take it everyday plus the side efeects are horrible, i.e. blindness exploding of the retina ect. Oh and his stomach has collapsed. Which if there is anyone on here that could please explain what that means it would be much appreciated. His docter is very untruthful and did not even tell us about that we read it in the report. My Algebra 2 teacher is an EMT and he said it is extremely bad but he would not tell me why.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa's condition. It's terrible there are doctors out there who are not truthful with their patients and families.

May the Lord bless your Grandpa and if he is beyond healing I pray the Lord will grant him a peaceful exit from this world.

I know when my Mom's time came we were all thankful that she went peacefuly, even if she did depart much, much sooner than we had all hoped for.

May God bless, strengthen and comfort you.