• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Our car is a 1987. It was something in the relay clicking but I'm told they sometimes do that, though I've never heard it on this car before.

Oh well, as long as it can still get me to and fro. It's only got 175,000 miles on it. I'd hate to get a different car before this ones broke in. :lol:

• Members

[quote]
Oh well, as long as it can still get me to and fro. It's only got 175,000 miles on it. I'd hate to get a different car before this ones broke in.
[/quote]

Only 175,000 miles, eh? Why, it's practically brand-new! :lol: (NOT)

"Broke in"? Don't you mean "broken"? :frog :mrgreen: :lol:

:hide

I had my 1988 Honda Accord for over 15 years before it finally "died". It had close to 200,000 miles on it. My husband's 1991 Mazda B2200 pickup has over 250,000 miles on it. He still has it.

• Members

I've only owned a few vehicles. My first was a 1966 Chevy half-ton pick-up truck.

Then I had a 1969 Mercury Montego. Followed by a 1978 Chevy Monza, then a 1986 Chevy Caprice Classic and a 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis--which I'm still driving.

• Members

Happy in Him, you're so cute. You expect us to believe you dislike Iowa while you live in Ohio? I don't think I'd be putting down other states. The only thing I can think of that would drag me there is the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I don't feel near as bad as I did before.

Mitch