• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Iowans are GOD's people too.... :saint ...I believe there are unique folks everywhere.... :wink: and at times I have been known to act just a little bizarre according to some folks standards. What may seem strange to one is quite normal for another.......guess that's what makes each one of us unique.... :mrgreen:

• Members

Thanks be to God for blessing our car. Last night I had to get out and my car was making a clicking sound coming from some do-dad under the hood. After about five minutes it stopped, growing slower all the time like a clock winding down.

I prayed to the Lord and drove where we had to go anyway and the Lord blessed our trip to and fro.

This morning I asked a mechanic friend about it, hoping it wouldn't be a costly repair, and he said it wasn't serious, sometimes they make those noises and I didn't need to worry about it!

Praise God! The car is running well and in no need of repair!

• Members

[quote]
Praise God! The car is running well and in no need of repair!
[/quote]

Yes, praise the Lord for no car problems! :D

How old is your car, John? Sometimes old cars just make noises, whether there's something wrong with them or not. :D