• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Today we spent the morning removing a truly awful wallpaper border from our front room (where I am sitting now typing this). It was a horrible paisley print with scalloped edges, not our taste at all, but until now we didn't really have the desire to really get our hands dirty and work at removing it. Then my mom and I went over to a very empty Home Depot (except for a few very helpful employees) and purchased some paint and supplies, including a special tool called a "Paper Tiger" that scores wallpaper to allow wallpaper removal solution to penetrate. We got some other things, including a gift for my husband. :D

I'm really getting to like this do-it-yourself home improvement stuff! :D I don't know that I'd tackle anything major such as roofing, but I like the idea of repainting the interior of our house! :D

Anyway, I'm rambling. Just thought I'd share that with ya'll.

And no, I haven't heard that Tracy Byrd song. :wink: BTW, what's an IFB doing listening to country & western? :wink: :frog

• Members

About eight years ago I painted the boys room (actually, it was only our oldest sons room at the time). After eight years and with two boys playing in there it could use another painting!

Several years ago someone gave me a CD with just that one Tracy Byrd song on it. They said they thought of me when they heard the "y'all" and since they didn't like country music, they gave the CD to me.

• Members

Sure we missed ya...now go post somewhere else! :lol: :frog

Fine.....I couldn't do that I am addicted literally :shock: I was a bunch of different places. I got to visit my dad!!! I also got to talk to my mom!! She never answers the phone for me~ no joke. She has caller ID anyways I got to talk to her for about three minutes and I may get to see her. I have only seen her once since Christmas. So anyway I am just really excited and when I get excited I talk(..er type) alot sorry for borin you I had to tell someone