• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Actually, that would depend upon whether you attend the first or second morning service!:icon_mrgreen:

We have an 8:00 service, Sunday school from 9:15 to 10:15 and then a 10:30 service. So, if you attend the first service Sunday school is AFTER church, but if you attend the second service, Sunday school is BEFORE church.:lol:

• Members

Actually, that would depend upon whether you attend the first or second morning service!:icon_mrgreen:

We have an 8:00 service, Sunday school from 9:15 to 10:15 and then a 10:30 service. So, if you attend the first service Sunday school is AFTER church, but if you attend the second service, Sunday school is BEFORE church.:lol:

Boy.. some worshippers just don't know when to go to church! :lol:

(Actually, some years ago I was in a church that did same..... Praise the Lord!)

• Members

Boy.. some worshippers just don't know when to go to church! :lol:

(Actually, some years ago I was in a church that did same..... Praise the Lord!)

This is a very rural community with lots of farmers and those who work in factories and such that they have to drive 30 or more miles to. When we only had the 10:30 service it was difficult or impossible for many folks to attend. We added the 8:00 service to accomodate those who couldn't make the 10:30. Now the two services often have about the same number of attendees...and, for the first time ever, the 8:00 service had a larger number of attendees one Sunday last year!

• Members

Actually, I think we should start every day "in the temple." That would probably solve a lot of other troubles.

:amen:

I know the great difference it has made in my life when I decided many years ago to begin each day with reading the Word. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be if each day many of us could gather together each morning, even if only for 30 minutes.

Many professing Christians don't start their day with the Lord at all so it's little wonder their Christian walk suffers. I can attest from my past that such was true in my own life. Praise the Lord for growing us!