• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

It has been nice to have her here, LuAnne. It's nice to have someone to eat lunch with and having some family here after so long away from home. I'm quite sure the time will fly as it has since I got here.

Nice to see you Crush!

My connection here isn't all that reliable either, John, since I don't pay for it. I connect to various wireless networks around here but it's easy to go to one of the tons of pc rooms around here to do internet stuff if need be. Probably a bad habit I've picked up - gaming at pc rooms. But it helps relieve stress in the evenings after teaching crazy kids. :P

• Members

Hey Bakers, I'll see if I can put together a summary of what I've been doing here.
I might lurk in fun and games and maybe the lounge, as well, Crush. I'm gonna steer clear of the other forums, though. At least for the time being.

I find that to be acceptable!:icon_mrgreen::thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Man...

I'm really having a rough time on another site I'm a member of.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Hey.. I got banned from a Baptist board just because I suggested that the book of Ecclesiates might not be the best book to learn about heaven as a poster had been told. I stated that the book was "mans reasoning under the sun." I was then banned from the board because "I didn't think Ecclesiates was the word of God.":smilie_loco:4

• Members
Hey.. I got banned from a Baptist board just because I suggested that the book of Ecclesiates might not be the best book to learn about heaven as a poster had been told. I stated that the book was "mans reasoning under the sun." I was then banned from the board because "I didn't think Ecclesiates was the word of God.":smilie_loco:4

Hmm, that's very interesting, sir.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

Just to be clear.... Yes, certainly I know that Ecclesiates is the very Word of God. But, like the recorded lies of Satan, It is not all truth. You must be careful how you interpret the book.

For example: 9:4,5 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward