• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

[quote]
Well, then we will see you in the middle of the night.... :mrgreen:
[/quote]

:D Good point, Sue!! :D

[quote]
Just think, one day we will finally get to see each other!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

Oh, won't that be glorious!!! :sing: :sing: :sing:

• Members

I am home. I got back at about 3 am so I am pretty tired. But is was overall a good week. I am much more encouraged spiritually than I was when I left. I also surrendered to be a missionary's wife.
I have many stories but no time I will tell more later. :mrgreen: Good night. Wait, Good morning, good afternoon, Good nap

• Members

It was wonderful. A little more about camp. Um..... I was labeled [i]Youth pastors pet[/i]. I got to go into town with my youth pastor and his wife. I got a stomach virus Fri. I surrendered to be a missionary's wife. My best friend surrendered to preach. Another frind got saved. And another friend surrendered her life to God's will whatever it may be.
I will tell you the full stories later if you do not mind me talking I mean typing that much :lol: I am still tired so I had better go :yawn:

• Members

Hi how is everyone?
Lat Wednesday I was at camp and Bro. Griffis preached a message titled "What are you running from?" It was an awesome service. After much prayer and guidance from my youth pastor's wife I surrendered to be a missionary's wife at 25 til 1 am. I think they are getting tired of me pulling that stunt. I also got saved at camp two years ago Sunday!! At 12:30 :D I love early mornings. I always tell them the Bible says [i]a little sleep and a little slumber [/i] they always tell me that is not what it means.
For fun time they played this game where one of the team leaders would sit down on a skid with wheels and one person would pull them to a cone and then back. It was our youth pastor that we had to pull and he by far is not a small guy. The best part about it is the fact that only one of the girls on our team was over 5'3" and 103 pounds. It was so funny!! :lol: The funniest thing was when the smallest girl threw him off of the skid
I'll stop typing you are probably sick of hearing about my time at camp.