• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Hi!! Finally got rested from camp. I think.I still have memories. Like stress blisters. Like the kind you get when the have you give a devotion in front of 35 girls. When just the day before you become uneasy and you feel you must change the devotion that it is not the one the Lord want's you to do.Then the day you are to do it you find the verse you feel the Lord want's you to do your devotion on. Then about three min before time for devotions you feel you have to make alterations to your notes. Then you get up to do it finally after having them extend it about 10 or 15 min and realize you left your notebook on your bedand you can not go back and get it. Then your speech impediment begins to act up as you you begin to read your verse so you say a quick silent prayer and when you are finished you begin to speak clearly and you remember all your versesand you begin to cry because you realize your prayer was answered in a matter of minuetes and God shows how good He is. Then after you "regain composure" you remember the rest of your notes and every thig works out for God's glory. I still have one of those type of stress blisters :)

• Members

Hello everyone! What a gorgeous day it is today... I think that I will do some yard work outside. This thread is like the Energizer Bunny!!!! it keeps going, and going, and going, and going ,and going, and going, and going ,and going, and going!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: