• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

[quote="nodnarb"]
(I am one of the weird ones that like school)
[/quote]
Amen to that!! I just wanted to say bye see you all later! I am going to Camp Victory as a counselor it is in Sommerset Kentucky. I get back Fri night/Sat morn around 2 am. We leave this Mon

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Then I guess you know just how it feels, don't ya Michelle... :wink: :lol: On days like these it is a wonderful blessing to have air conditioning... :D
[/quote]

Oh yes!! :D We are grateful to the Lord for providing the funds to have our A/C serviced before summer even began. :D

• Members

It was another air conditioned day today... :wink:

The forecast for this upcoming week is calling for some much needed rain. It has been very dry and we have been watering our trees, flowers, vegetable garden and lawn!
My niece is getting married this coming Saturday and we are photographing her wedding pictures here at our home. We are hoping for a nice sunny day and hopefully the extra watering to the plants will make for a nice background in their wedding photos.... :mrgreen:

• Members

I am home yes I was home when you posted. I did not get tied up one of the guy counselors did though. We only had to take three people to the hospital. One had swimmers ear. One fractured one wrist, sprained the other one, and her nose is not broke like we thought but it looks like it is. The third sprained the ligaments around her elbow. It was over all a good week though. except the 2 days I was in bed because I was stupid and forgot my orajel. I have to get my 4 wisdom teeth cut out. Then I fell down the steps and one foot was swollen and the other would turn blue randomly and I could not move it but other times it was fine. I will tell you more later Grandma is getting anoyed at the typing noise. But it was a great week many interesting stories to tell :roll: :bang: :nutty :bawling: : :rollover:

• Members

I have a quick story to tell about camp. I have a guy that follows me around all the time. He buy's me presents and all that great stuff. I really do not like the guy I said we could be friends and that as long as it was a friend only basis it was fine. Anywasys to say the least he does not think of it that way. I walked into the tabernacle-pavilion thingy and Jason was setting there. So in an attempt to not be noticed I walked around the other way. When I sat down one of the little boys had his hads tied together and connected to his feet which were also tied together. Then to top it all off the string was attached to the chair :lol: they were going to allow me to beat him up but we have a six inch no pc rule also. :roll: It was his dad who gave permission for all this hahaha