• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Well, I went shopping with my hubby last night. We needed to get a few things at Wal-Mart that weren't available at the grocery store near our house. Then we had supper together, and after that we went to bed.

So what about the rest of you? :D

• Members

Church!!!!Sundays are always the craziest day of the week for my family!Supposed to be a day of rest...............NOT!LoL!Atleast it's restful in that everything we are doing is the Lords work unlike the rest of the week.
Thanks for the warning Chelle.I'll tell my brother to cool it off :wink:

• Members

Oh, I just meant for ya'll to have fun posting on the board, not to stress yourselves out trying to be the last person to post in this thread! :lol: Ya'll have [b][i]plenty[/i][/b] of time, as long as Bro. Matt leaves this thread open that is! :wink: :D

• Members

April and May showers
Bring on lots of flowers..... :mrgreen:

Pretty bloosoms everywhere
GOD created them to share....... :clap:

We are just waiting for the temperatures to warm up so that I can plant our flowers... :tum . Looking forward to that time.......I just love working in the garden and enjoying the beauty that we are surrounded with. :D