• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Hello everyone!!! Haven't been one here lately. Work keeps me very busy :mrgreen: Hubby has been sick, so that is like taking care of a child!!!! Ha Ha!!! :mrgreen: It is raining here.... I decorated my outside bush for Easter... we call it the egg bush! I hang about a 100 colored eggs on it! It really is cute. Not to long before the Easter Bunny will be making his rounds!!! I know many don't celebrate Easter with the Easter Bunny, but thats okay! I hope that ya'll have a great night. Can't wait till Spring... I love working out in the yard!

• Members

Hi ya Stacey!

Isn't it just like the men to want to get taken care of when they have a cold or something!? Ha ha! :lol: I guess I do too though....If I tried that with the bush I have out in front of my house, I think the neighbor hood kids would steal them or smash them or do soething with them.... :?: I don't even think my tree would hold 100 eggs!! Hope you have a good night as well.... :!:

• Members

Hey ya'll!

Hope everybody has a great Saturday! It's going to be a hide-inside-and-stay-dry day for hubby and me, as the radar is showing a huge patch of dark green headed straight for us (that means pretty heavy but not super-heavy rain :D ). Hope everybody else out there is having better weather today! :)

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Yeah, but I would miss the fellowship here, with you and anyone else whom may be online just now.... :D
[/quote]

I'll accept that! :D

[quote]
It is still much colder than I like it...come on spring!! :wink:
[/quote]

Big [size=14][b]DITTO[/b][/size] on that one, Sister!! :D