• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Not much of a birthday at all actually, considering all the trouble going on, the interference in our lives and having to have kidney stones blasted about that time.

I did get a nice card from my pastor and he put some great words inside. That cards a keeper. :thumb

• Members

That's great! I used to get upset if my b-day didn't go as I wanted it to, so one year I did something to change that. I decided to give gifts to all my family instead of expect gifts from them. That was a fun birthday! And ever since then I've had a better attitude about my birthdays. I'm just glad to have had another year of good health to live and enjoy my family.

• Members

Wow! That's really cool and great :thumb

One year I didn't have time to give my wife her presents before I left that morning. When I got back later she was obviously upset. She tried (not very hard :lol: ) to hide it, but she was obviously pouting and cranky.

I called her into the bedroom where I had arranged her presents while she was in the kitchen. World of difference! Suddenly she was excited, happy and lovey-dovey.

She had thought I forgot or something (like that would ever happen!).

Funny thing is, one year she forgot MY birthday :lol: She didn't realize it was my birthday until I handed her a birthday card I had got in the mail. She read the card, said "that's nice" handed it back and then got this "oops" look on her face and said, "Today's your birthday isn't it?"

I thought it was pretty funny. :tum