• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Ok recap....

5 Days!!!
:Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green :Green

• Members
My preacher has established what he calls the Preacher Code and those are rules of conduct for his girls.(single girls in the church he affectionately calls us' date=' "His Girls" He is grandad age he can do that)[/quote']

Sounds great! I wish the pastors around here would set codes for "their girls" in church.

• Members

You know really it can only be a suggestion but, he shows us that he cares(my best friend and I) and we know that he knows best for us. He wants us to wear white for the right reason on our wedding day that is why he has rules he wishes for us to follow. (Neither of us have real strong Christian parents...well her parents aren't saved at all)