• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Its 5:00 am in oregon and all is well.... except I CANT SLEEP. :verymad: Comes with the territory of arthritis and deformed hip and knee joints. But the Lord reminds me It is the day He has made :amen: And his grace is sufficent for me. :cool And when he comes to get us, this body will be changed and will never hurt again. :clap::clap: Amazing Love, How can it be... Praise the Lord

• Members

I was 18 and working third shift. Of course, I spent much of the time before I went to work hanging out with friends and my girlfriend so I had very little sleep. Driving home it was hot and the sun was shining bright through my mirrors. I fell asleep twice and both times when I woke up I was driving perfectly down the middle of the road!

• Members

When my hubby was in college, he was driving home late from a trip to another state. He was fighting sleep a lot and kept missing exits (to pull off and sleep) because he would doze past them! At one point he sort of woke up in a curve and looked at his arm as it held the wheels steady in the curve, but it was like someone else was holding his arm there in place. It was amazing to him as he realized that it was God holding his arm in place and keeping the car on the road!