• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Same here. That is why I am retired from Law Enforcement. I have a birth defect in both legs (severe wear and arthritis on the joints) I used to dislocate my knees all the time till they fixed them when I was in High School. Now they are wore out again. Thats ok, I dont have to run or walk to preach :amen:

• Members

weather Changes are the worst. Today it was really cold so the pain level was very high. I just have to remember the Lord said his grace is sufficient. I do much better when im careful and dont overdue things. Im still learning to accept help from others even to do the simplest things. :ooops

• Members

I have problems with my knees too. If they get cold, sometimes even in the summer if a fan blows on them for too long and they cool off enough they can become really painful.

Thanks be to God, it's been a very long time since I have woke up in the night with one of my knees in intense pain to the point I can't straighten my leg out for several minutes.

• Members

I try to make sure I have a light blanket covering my knees if I have the window fan on in the summer. During the colder months I try to keep my knees warm.

Of course if I'm doing work on a ladder or something for a long time that can fire up the knee pain too. So can a long bike ride. :sad