• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

I saw a sci-fi movie once about some dirt that was brought back from Mars. The dirt contained some eggs. The eggs hatched and the guy called them sand kings. They could build anything out of dirt. Eventually they ended up destroying him, but he took them out with him. But right at the end, it showed a remnant in the woods....I don't want to go to Mars. :lol::lol: :lol:

• Members

They are working on ideas of getting man to Mars but considering that virtually everything NASA has done or attempted to do since the end of the Apollo days has taken years and even decades longer than planned or hasn't come to fruition, I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting for them to get there!

Of course, if China were to make serious strides towards reaching Mars that might fire up America and/or Russia to put serious effort into beating them there.

Right now America says they must complete the space station; which is years behind schedual and greatly reduced in size from the original plan. Then NASA says they need to make a few trips to the moon and eventually build a base on the moon before setting out for Mars.

And while all of this is going on they can try and figure out the problems with being able to have the fuel, water and food supplies necessary for a trip to Mars...along with a few dozen other problems!