• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
I'm finding it interesting how the media is intent upon deciding which states votes are more important than other states.

Nevada has more delagates to give out this year than does South Carolina yet the "experts" in the media are declaring that Nevada isn't that important, especially for the Republicans.

Meanwhile, Romney took Nevada and now has more total wins and delegates than any other Republican.

Hillary took Nevada for the Dems and the media seems to be arguing as to whether that really means anything or not. Somehow, I imagine if Obama had won New Hampshire and Nevada they media would be declaring him the oveall winner and telling Hillary she should drop from the race!

So much for getting objective news!

:huh: Yeah all this makes me wonder if this is how they have been doing things all along - or did they save it all up for this year to spring such shennanigans on us?

• Members
Today we watched a video we had made of our daughter within the first 2 weeks of her life - wow' date=' what precious memories!!! I hadn't seen that video for a long time - sure made me long for a widdle bitty baby again. God is so good to be giving us another one!!! :amen::amen::amen:[/quote']

They grow up fast, and then you get to enjoy the grandbabies - they are a lot of fun,too, and when they cry you can just give them back to their mother! :amen:

• Members
Yes' date=' the time between our daughter's birth and now when she's nearing 3 has just flown by![/quote']

each year will pass you by like a blur - faster and faster until suddenly your baby is all grown up and getting married! enjoy every single moment you have with her now!

I saw a sign once that said "Grandchildren are God's reward for not strangling your teenagers!"