• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Do you know we got at least 6 more inches of snow yesterday? Almost everywhere else got rain/snow mix, but for some reason it missed us and we got all SNOW! The kids have a huge snow fort going up and daddy gave everyone snowmobile rides last night on the trails through the woods. :thumb

• Members

Just got back from Tacoma two weeks ago. Rain, rain, rain... :badday: I always get stuck going to WA in November. One time I was there and it rained 7.2 inches in on day! Can you imagine!? I'm sure the South east would be happy to see some of that action, but for me, I'd rather have snow. At least you can go out and enjoy that. :snowman:

• Administrators
Just got back from Tacoma two weeks ago. Rain' date=' rain, rain... :badday: I always get stuck going to WA in November. One time I was there and it rained 7.2 inches in on day! Can you imagine!? I'm sure the South east would be happy to see some of that action, but for me, I'd rather have snow. At least you can go out and enjoy that. :snowman:[/quote']

Too bad you weren't there last week - it snowed two Sundays in a row. Personally, I prefer the rain! :lol

John - glad your headache is gone. I've had a toothache for a couple of days. Trip to the dentist and teeth pulling in my near future....