• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

The last time I went to the doctor, I was having some problems (we thought) with my heart. The doctor gave me some pain medication that has a morphine base - and I felt like my head was going to implode!!! The doc was very surprised, because he gave me an extremely low dose. My family doc put it down that I was allergic so I never get it given to me again. Whew - I sure wouldn't want straight morphine in a regular dose!!! :eek

• Members
I was present for both of mine and cut the cord for both :gross:

Yeah, I was there for the birth and all of a sudden she hands me these cutters and tells me to cut the cord! :eek Nobody had said anything to me about that prior to this.

So, I just took them and made the cut. It all turned out well. :Green

• Members
The last time I went to the doctor' date=' I was having some problems (we thought) with my heart. The doctor gave me some pain medication that has a morphine base - and I felt like my head was going to implode!!! The doc was very surprised, because he gave me an extremely low dose. My family doc put it down that I was allergic so I never get it given to me again. Whew - I sure wouldn't want straight morphine in a regular dose!!! :eek[/quote']

I have a slight curve in my spine and 2 slipped disc so I have serious chronic pains......I'm not an addict.......BUT......I LOVE morphine :frog
But my doc says if I have it during labour it could put the baby to sleep> :sad