• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

Hee hee - that's what my hubby says when we target practice....

Chrysler has gone on strike, and my son may lose his job. He works for a logistics company that trucks Chrysler products. He's not union, but the plant will probably close down. *sigh* Those Chrysler workers are making $76/hr (includes benefits). They don't need more money, they need to tighten their belts (kinda like the government!).

• Administrators

Hey - you gotta have a clean gun!!!

My grandpa was always teaching us about gun safety when we were growing up. He taught us never clean the gun or rifle without making sure it wasn't loaded. One day he was cleaning one, and BOOM - it went off. Fortunately it went into a table and not a person! We got a chuckle out of that (after the relief that no one was shot!).

• Administrators

My grandpa loved it! He lived in WA state, and would go to Idaho elk hunting. He loved fishing, too. When he died, he wanted to be cremated and have his ashes scattered over the woods or in the water. My grandma honored his request and he was buried in the Pacific Ocean, just beyond the breakwater at John Wayne Marina.