• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

When you hit post a reply you will see some little buttons at the top of the white box that say things like "Bible" "center" "marquee" "offtopic" "spoiler" and "tube"

click on "tube"

then paste the url address in the middle between the tube brackets

delete the first part of the url that says http://www.youtube=

all you need is the tail end of that esentence after the = sign and you will get something that looks like this:

• Members

It's better to hunker down and stay indoors and stay safe than is to get out there and wreck you car from some dumb little something that you think you just "have" to have and can't live without!

I do not miss all of the ice and snow of Kentucky - what little there was of it. However I have seen dumb people drive around in hurricane weather too!

• Administrators

Right you are! I know a lady who went with a group, 2 years ago, to FL, and rented a house. A hurricane was heading towards where they would be staying, and they flew out anyway. God kept them safe, but I think they were very foolish to put themselves in harms way like that!!! Residents were fleeing, they were going.... :loco

That video would have been better if they added the blue danube waltz to it - da da da da da crash-crash crash-crash
:lol::lol: :lol: