• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

My neighbor, who is also my landlady, asked me if I would go with her to help her to drive a car. She has been driving a rental for about a week since her van broke down, and she is replacing it with a used vehicle. I asked her where is the car, and she said it is "a couple of hours away", and then I can ride with her, and when are there I will drive her car back and she can take the rental back. So I said let me grab my shoes and I will help you.

Turns out we drove almost to MIAMI! When we get there, the car is not the one that had been posted on the website, and she tells the dealer "I don't want it!" and we turned around and drove back! We spent 12 hours on the road yesterday!

• Members
My neighbor, who is also my landlady, asked me if I would go with her to help her to drive a car. She has been driving a rental for about a week since her van broke down, and she is replacing it with a used vehicle. I asked her where is the car, and she said it is "a couple of hours away", and then I can ride with her, and when are there I will drive her car back and she can take the rental back. So I said let me grab my shoes and I will help you.

Turns out we drove almost to MIAMI! When we get there, the car is not the one that had been posted on the website, and she tells the dealer "I don't want it!" and we turned around and drove back! We spent 12 hours on the road yesterday!

If you had asked me, I would have told you they wouldn't have it. It's bait and switch. They do it all the time. The most we've driven though for bait and switch garbage is 45 minutes.