• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I miss drive-ins. They don't have any around this area any more.

Of course, the last few years they did have one in the area, it became more of a smut place than anything. They began only showing R rated movies except on Friday and Saturday night when they would have X rated movies. :sad

• Members
I think we have 1 drive-in the Bay area' date=' and I heard the last movie they played there was "The incredible shrinking woman."[/quote']

Wow! :eek And you and your friends didn't pile in your cars and make a mad dash to see that movie? :tum

Sounds like something a person could watch on the late show with a million informercials on TV. :bonK:

• Members

I think the one in the little suburb where all of the neighbors turn on each other because they think one of them was a space alien is almost my favorite one. I did not understand it when I was a kid, but I sure do understand it now!

I like that one and the one with Burgess Merideth as the vacuume cleaner salesman who likes to read library books is my other favorite.

here's another episode with Burgess Merideth playing the Obsolete Man...

[tube]no2uvhgGQX4[/tube]

• Members

As a result of all that mindless tv watching most people's brains have turned to mush, thus making it easier for the Democrats to gain control of the White House! People do not want to think for themselves any more, they are quite willing to allow the networks to do all their thinking for them... :sad

• Members

I was talking with a girl who will be a senior in high school this year and a girl who is in her third year of college.

Both had no idea who Don Knots was. The HS girl didn't know about Popeye. Both said they had never seen the Andy Griffith Show.

On to real stuff. The HS girl didn't know who Hitler was! :eek The C girl didn't knew the name Hitler and thought he was bad but knew nothing else. Neither knew anything about WWII, the Cold War, or who the presidents were during their lifetime.

I could go on, but you get the point. Oh, one more, neither of them was 100% certain that George W. Bush was the president and they both had no idea who Dick Cheney is!!!

The HS girl does well enough in school she will graduate a half year early and the C girl is an "A" and "B" student!

HELP!!!