• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
We have been fortunate all 19 years we have lived here in Indiana. There have been tornadoes very close' date=' but we've never had any damage from them, thank the Lord for that![/quote']

Praise God! I get into much fervent prayer anytime there is the chance of bad weather. Tornados have passed not too many miles from here, and done some damage in some areas not that many miles from here but thanks be to God our Shield, we have had no tornadoes here.

• Members

I h ave witnessed plenty of tornadoes in my life time, and then I moved here to Florida and we experienced 5 Hurricanes in a row. I am grateful to the Lord above for my salvation and for seeing us through all of these storms unscathed, without loss of life, limb, or property.

• Members

Did you now squirrels eat apples? Until this morning I never knew that as I've never seen a squirrel eat an apple before.

While walking to my Dad's this morning there was a squirrel right on the side of the road eating a small green apple. I got within a few feet of the squirrel but he was so intent upon eating that apple he paid me no mind.