• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

Back in the early '70's, we bought a farm that had an oooollllddddd farmhouse. There were 2 large rooms upstairs. My sister and I got one, and my brothers got the other. At night, we would lay there and listen...it sounded like the critters in the attic (mostly squirrels) were holding relays. They would all run across the floor. Then they would run back. Then something would roll across the floor. Then it would roll back. Honestly, I could see how Beatrix Potter could bring all those animals to life!!! :lol: :lol:

• Members

We had a couple of pretty tame squirrels that would eat the peanuts from our hand. Well, one night my husband decided he would do some fishing. so, he got some string and tied the nut on. When our little friend came by, she grabbed the nut and one good yank later had a nice nut.

So, we did it again. This time, he teased her pretty close to the house with her pulling and tugging trying not to lose her treasure. It was funny, and she kept coming back so apparantly she wasn't offended. :cool

• Members

A couple years ago we stopped at a fast food joint and got take-out. We went to a local park and while eating a squirrel came right up to our table and he would take french fries from us and then sit there and eat them. Of course, then he wanted another one!