• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

today is homecoming day!!

• Members

I am busy getting the house perfect, picking everyone out their best clothes, going to get some balloons, and trying to keep my mind off the clock!! LOL
My kids are acting out a little, but I really think they are just excited to see daddy!!!

is patience STILL a virtue???? LOL
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

just a quick note to say he is here, safe and sound!!
We got to the squadron and had to wait a little, which was tough on my 4 little ones. As soon as they saw the bus drive up they went nuts!!! The poor guy got attacked as soon as the kids saw him. It was so sweet with all the kids yelling "daddy!!" and seeing all these tough uniform clad airman scooping up babies and toddlers with kids hanging on to their legs all the while trying to lean over them all to steal a kiss from their wives.
He can't tell me much, but they had a really REALLY close call just days befor they left. I am so thankful to have him back home!!

• Members
just a quick note to say he is here, safe and sound!!
We got to the squadron and had to wait a little, which was tough on my 4 little ones. As soon as they saw the bus drive up they went nuts!!! The poor guy got attacked as soon as the kids saw him. It was so sweet with all the kids yelling "daddy!!" and seeing all these tough uniform clad airman scooping up babies and toddlers with kids hanging on to their legs all the while trying to lean over them all to steal a kiss from their wives.
He can't tell me much, but they had a really REALLY close call just days befor they left. I am so thankful to have him back home!!

Praise God the Lord has blessed and kept him and he is now home! I can vividly imagine the scene you describe and it fills me with peace, love and happiness. Praise be to God for He is so good!

• Members

I don't know you, but I'm assuming by the yellow ribbon, your husband is coming home from the military. I just wanted to ask you to tell him thank you for me and my two children for serving his country and protecting our children. I took a bus to go see my sister at christmas and seen a couple men in fatigues going back and I about cried each time I asked them where they were going. They both said Iraq. Every military person I have met or have known through someone else has said they would go back in a heart beat and finish what was started over there. They have seen friends die and get hurt and they didn't want their friends and families pain to be in vain. I pray everyone continues to pray for them and to start/continue praying for the Isrealites as well. Time is getting short. :pray :pray